Thursday, April 12, 2007

Slacking off

OK, I must admit that I haven't been working that hard lately, at my job that is. Far from it actually. I just don't have the motivation; my company will not be sponsoring my MBA, I have no intention on returning to this company, & there are so many other things that I find more important at this moment. Most of these distractions have to do with gearing up for INSEAD. Studying 2nd language, meeting future classmates, planning to attend the welcome week, preparing to meet INSEAD language requirements, arranging housing for the next year, enjoying the beautiful weather, etc. etc.

Don't get me wrong, I do enough job related work so that there aren't fires to put out later, but I am bothered by a sense of guilt that I am not doing more. After all, I am still being paid until the end of May. I wonder how many other future INSEADers are feeling the same way right now. Well I better get back to finding distractions.

3 comments:

DomoDomo@INSEAD said...

Good luck le Hog for your adventures. Remember to reach me after School. I'll be reading your progress. Cheers.

Dee said...

Heya there! welcome to the gang... which campus, which langs etc etc etc...i'm sure your blog will answer them all...I'll be reading :)

Le blog hog said...

Thanks for the welcome! I am excited to be part of such a vibrant blogging community! Dee, let's see if 2008 Insead bloggers can reach the high hurdle set by the 2007 bloggers!